Where else do you go for travel?

SuzanaD

Community Member
May 21, 2009
Where else do you go for travel?

I adore Spain and Portugal, but I would have to say Italy is my absolute favorite. I meet very nice people, and the food is incredible.

yup italy is the place i prefer to travel, can't beat the italian cuisine and of course the friendly and adorable people.

I usually spend my holidays in Italy, Southern Italy is my preferred destination as the climate is hotter and the sea is much cleaner than those found in the north.

I have been to Usa, Cuba, Spain and of course my homeland England. One day i would really like to visit Australia but still have never got round to going there mainly due to the long distance involved as i only get 3 weeks Holiday in August.

I still have many places to visit in Italy though and thats what i love about Italy it is so diverse.

I enjoy Australia and seeing the kangaroos and koalas. I'm anxious to go back and see more of country. The fires have damaged so much of the wild; it's very sad. I love the people I met there, and it makes me smile to listen to them do their Aussie speak.

i've been to australia to visit a relative during christmas, and i must say december there is their summer so it was far from what i'm used to.

Because I live in Spain, my holidays are usualy trips back to the UK around christmas time - not the best nor most relaxing holiday!

I have a lot of places I would love to visit, but I am not really a huge fan of flying.

I like the idea of a safari holiday, or of doing something with a little more adventure than just sitting by a pool waiting for lunch time to come along.

I generally spend my holidays in the Tuscany regions of Italy and on some occasions on the coastlines of the south Italy. Italy offers a lot of options for tourism and I never felt the reason to travel abroad.

i've been to australia to visit a relative during christmas, and i must say december there is their summer so it was far from what i'm used to.

Yes, it takes some getting used to since it's a flip flop of weather. I always cringe when a friend of mine talks about going swimming during the Christmas holidays. That just doesn't quite sound right.