Water Parks In Italy

Rosie

Community Member
Apr 6, 2013
Italy
I have always been 'in love' with water parks. I love the pool too but with water parks you do more than just jump into a pool and swim.

I have found a water park I'd love to visit soon (I just need some free time from work), it's in Rivergaro (pretty close to where I live). It has all these water slides and water rides and the website presents it as such a great place!

Do you know any other water parks in Italy? Have you been to one?

The only waterpark that I have been to was Caneva water park which is right next door to the movie land park, lake Garda.

I would not recommend going in August as it gets very busy but June and July are perfect months to visit.

They have some really amazing water slides, and yes I admit, I was too scared to go on one of them!

Near rome there are two big ones
http://www.hydromania.it/it/
https://www.zoomarine.it/
you'll get what you pay for, avoid critical days in the summer

But in Italy the real park is the sea: there are no sharks or dangerous animals, no offshore wind (the sea always send you in the direction of the beach), no nasty water running, the water is warm and clean and there are not oceanic waves (surfers will cry, instead). In the right places, you rent your small rubber boat and have a nice ride near the coast, looking for the nicest rock from which dive in water the whole day.

Once Italked with a mexican who told me it was the first time he could stay splashing in the water. From where he was, they were used to just immerse a few seconds and get wet in low level water and then get out quickly.

I wish I lived by the sea but being located in central northern Italy it's a good 90 min drive away. The good thing is that almost all towns have a local outdoor swimming pool during the summer months. They are not as good as a water park, but still a great place to cool down.

Oh my Gosh, Luca, thanks so much for the link! I want to be there now! :D
It's totally worth the visit and it's not expensive either. 28 euros for 2 entrances is more than reasonable!

Patrizio, I live in northern Italy, but I guess going by train (so I can sleep) is OK :D Sleep on the way there, have fun in Rome, sleep on the way back :D Perfect!

Chillout, yeah, all cities and small towns have a pool but the one in my town is awful! It's always full of people jumping in the water, you can barely find a place to put your towel and I know that's the case at waterparks too but at least waterparks are entertaining, the swimming pool is kind of boring since there's only one pool (+ the pool for kids) and all you can do is sit in the water. Literally... sit :D
I wish I lived closer to the seaside too....

Oh my Gosh, Luca, thanks so much for the link! I want to be there now! :D
It's totally worth the visit and it's not expensive either. 28 euros for 2 entrances is more than reasonable!

They have some nice offer such as 59 euro for 2 days + hotel, and it's really a funny park.