Vacation Rentals

CeeAnna

Sep 30, 2011
Where do people go for good vacation rental listings in Italy? I usually stay in a hotel when I'm there, or if I'm going to be there for a while, I get a short-term lease for an apartment, but I'd like to actually spend my next extended stay in an actual italian home, perhaps outside of a major city. Thoughts?

You can find a lot of good sites for rental homes in Italy on the internet. Two suggestions though, make sure you check each site with the Better Business Bureau and make sure you're not renting in Italy, Texas. :)

You can find a lot of good sites for rental homes in Italy on the internet. Two suggestions though, make sure you check each site with the Better Business Bureau and make sure you're not renting in Italy, Texas. :)

You made me laugh. It appears as if Texas is trying to trick tourists into visiting them. I mean Italy, Paris? Whats next London! (Kidding, kidding.) :p On a more serious note though, try this site I came up with when doing a search:

http://www.vrbo.com/

They seem to have good reviews. But as stated above, just a quick search should find you something. :)

For those who have stayed in rental homes, where are the best locations to rent them? I am definitely going to use the advice here and do a lot of research before I actually do rent a home to stay in.

All suggestions and recommendations are pretty good. There are lots of quality hotels and vacation rentals, you can find them quite easily.

Reactions: sam
Well, when going on vacation I suggest you use booking.com. It's a website where you can find accommodation, no matter where you choose to go.

The listings don't offer the option of renting an apartment, or at least I didn't see any but there are a lot of cheap rooms and you can choose them according to the ratings the users provided.

The website is safe and I don't think you'll encounter any problems if you use it to rent a room. At least none of the people I know that have used them complained about anything.

For renting an apartment, you could try airbnb.com, it's a website where you can rent rooms or apartments from people who are willing to rent them out to tourists.