The Vatican

Angie

Sep 29, 2011
I am a lapsed Catholic but there's something about the Vatican that has always called my name, so to speak. Has anyone here ever visited? I think the whole city would feel somewhat otherworldly, is that just me?

I'm not at all religious but I'd like to visit the Vatican just to experience the awesomeness of it's architecture. I have heard that there are a lot of secrets hidden there!

My parents were in Vatican City, Rome. They are not religious either, but said it what awesome. They said the Pope came out on the balcony and blessed everyone down below in the square. I would love to see that one day.

To have the Pope come out when I was there would be fantastic. As someone who raised to believe he is God's messenger on earth I can't imagine a more magical day.

The Vatican is definitely an awesome place. Even though it was buzzing and full of life, I couldn't help but feel like I was in another world. The only place I've visited that brought the same feeling and emotion was a Tibetan Budhist monastery. Weird correlation, I know.