Sauze D'oulx Or Sestriere - Ski Resorts

dragan

Sep 20, 2013
Hello everyone!

I am actually EU citizen. I would really like to visit some of the ski resorts in Italy. I was thinking about sauze d'oulx or sestriere. The thing is that I don't really speak a good Italian but I figured that a lot of the tourists are from all over the world and thought that maybe I can use my English. The thing is that I would like to stay for the season , during the winter and find a job so I can cover my fees while living there. So did someone had experience with that?can I get a job easily with English and since the both places are really busy only for one season I thought they hire a lot of people. I 've been to places like that in the USA but don't know about over there, and plus as I said my english is not the best. I would really appreciate if someone can give me some details about these places :) And if someone is up to do the same kind of think please email me, since my plan is to do that by myself I would like to know someone and meet someone there, plus I will probably need a roomate probably.. thanks