Plans For Christmas / New Years?

Rosie

Community Member
Apr 6, 2013
Italy
What are your plans for this year's winter holidays? :)
There are many offers for Christmas dinners or New Year's parties, available for both people living here and for tourists too :D

This year, we will be celebrating in 4, my parents are "coming over" after Christmas, so paying for 4 people, for just one night out it will be way to expensive..... so we're just gonna stay at home and celebrate things just by ourselves. But, if it were just my boyfriend and I, we would have probably chosen to go out. Last year, a New Year's party at a local pub/restaurant was about €100 /person (well, more or less, depending on the location and on what they served). By the way, has anyone ever been to such a thing? :) I'm curious f it's worth it..

Anyway, what about you guys? Are you planning on visiting Italy this winter? Or if you live here, what are your plans for the end of the year? :P

I think Christmas is the be part of the day and I would totally enjoy celebrating in a grand manner. Even I think I would end up celebrating it at my own home as most of the people who had made plans to come together and celebrate having some other business to tend to. I think it should not have turned up this way, but since it as I would mostly end up celebrating it myself and a small group of friends at my own home.