Coming to Italy

hany911

Mar 13, 2009
Coming to Italy

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I am getting married in May. My Fiancee and myself are planning to come to Italy (Rome for 7 days and Venice for 3 days).
What places do you guys recommend we visit? this is our first trip to Italy.

Appreciating your assistance.

first of all, congratulations!

i'm also from another country and only been to italy once, i visited florence which is a beautiful place, rome and venice are great too.

Welcome to the forums hany!

Wish i could help with places to visit in Rome or Venice but i've only been to Rome a couple of times. Venice, i normally only visit once a year (when family come to visit me) but only end up doing the normal tourist sightseeing. Venice city is a very beautiful place but very expensive too.

When you are in Venice and if you have time take the train to visit Verona. It's just over an hour away and there you can see the famous house (balcony) of Romeo and Juliet and not forgetting the famouse Verona Arena.

Congratulations and Best Wishes! You should have a wonderful honeymoon in Italy. Unfortunately, I haven't been to Rome or Venice, so can't give specifics, but I know others will be able to. Just make sure you take one of trips down the canal. I've always wanted to do that.

I love Venice. I love the coffee shops, the nice clothing. I love the buildings and how the streets are. I would love to go soon.