Cheaper domestic flights in Italy

simsnet

Community Member
Jul 29, 2006
Cheaper domestic flights in Italy

If anyway has to make a domestic flight within Italy. i would suggest using alpi eagles. (Link removed - 404 error) There prices are much cheaper than Alitalia. For eurpean flights take a look at ryanairs website (www.ryanair.com) where the flights can be as cheap as a pizza.

Happy Travels

Alpi Eagles stop flying quite a few years back. Ryanair and Easyjet have grown in Italy over the past years. The fares may seem cheap but be aware of the little extras such as check-in fees, baggage fees, oversized baggage etc. There is also Meridiana Airlines that operate domestic flights as well as international.

I have looked for cheap flights a lot when I first decided to fly to my destinations (I used to travel by bus but oh my god it's so gross!).

I found WizzAir to be an OK company. The last time I used them I paid 85 Euros, andata - ritorno + luggage. Now, the luggage costs were 15 for andata and 20 for ritorno, so that leaves 25 Euros per flight!

Rynair are close to them, price wise. They cost a bit more but they are also a good option.

Of course, not all cheap companies fly everywhere so sometimes you might need to go with a more expensive company to get to your destination.