Best Tourist Places In Italy

Numbers in Listing that crowned and well known for their beauty , attract a huge audience from different parts of country . Rome , Venice - Venezia , Milan - Milano , Verona, Como , Tuscany are few best Regions .

Italy overall a beautiful destination for tourist. It's all depend on your choice and interest. Venice, Siena and Rome. Florencia and Milan, where you want to go during your visit . All places are beautiful and attractive.

Reactions: sam
Italy is home to the greatest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the world. High art and monuments are to be found everywhere around the country.
In my view best place in Italy is Positano (amalfi Coast). Here the city seems to be scattered from top to bottom down a hillside leading to the coast which attracted me so much.

Italy overall a beautiful destination for tourist. It's all depend on your choice and interest. Venice, Siena and Rome. Florencia and Milan, where you want to go during your visit . All places are beautiful and attractive.
Yes Exactly , Depends on your Choice , you can find For Reviews of Different places over Web and Decides Where to visit , basis your interest ....

Reactions: drew65
I don't know if I could recommend a specific place for you to visit but, speaking for myself, I always wanted to bathe in the Italian seas! Of course, now that I did that, it's not so great anymore, it's just water. You could visit Rome and see where history has been made or look up famous museums and visit cities that have those.