Alitalia

maikol

Jun 4, 2011
Hello Italy Friends,

It's been a very long time since I have used Alitalia and wondering if they have improved over the last few years.

I gave up using them about 5 years ago mainly due to their prices and always running late. When they lost my bags on my last trip i said never again.

Well, now that the low cost flight are not so cheap anymore I found a really good deal with Alitalia from Milan to London and back again.

Looking for feedback from anyone who has recently flown with them.

Thanks in Advance

I have used them several times on domestic flights this year and they seem to of improved. One of my flights was cancelled two weeks before departure date. Although they game me no reason for the cancellation. They quickly rebooked me on another flight with another airline leaving just 20 minutes later.

Although, I was not happy about the cancellation. They did provide great customer service and resolved the problem quickly with no addition costs.

I haven't flown with them but I do like to keep up to date with news about airlines and I haven't read anything negative about them recently. In this age of airlines losing money and going bust you have to keep informed.