Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Would You Have Breakfast In Your Pajamas?

Discussion in 'Milan' started by Rosie, Mar 27, 2015.

1. I don't know how many of you have heard, but McDonalds made this "offer" to everyone willing to come by at breakfast time... in their pajamas: free breakfast!

The result is incredible. Take a look, these are some pictures taken "at the scene", which is none othr than the centre of Milan. That's right, a few steps away from the Dome of Milan!

So many young people came in their pajamas, I was amazed :D I'd never do it. Especially not in March! (ah, the cold!) But when interviewed, they said they simply thought of doing something FUN and out of the ordinary. Very few people admitted they came for the free food :D And some of them, I think, went along and attended the University.. in their pajamas!

2. Well, it is fun and out of the ordinary! Good publicity idea from McDonalds, too.

I would not do it or the simple reason that I don't own pajamas (or at least, no pajamas that could be worn outside!)

3. This is the first I've seen or heard of this to be honest. Not that it would have made any difference because I certainly wouldn't have joined in!

While it's a bit of fun, I know over her in the UK more and more people are going out in their pyjamas, shopping, and everything, is that the case in Italy? Is it a new trend that's sweeping the world, haha?

4. This was a great idea. The people in the pictures look like they were happy and enjoying the experience. I probably would have joined in also. So many people wear pajamas to go out and due their daily activities these days it's unreal. It probably really gave McDonalds some good business afterwards.:) Seeing that this went public.