Top Universities For Study Abroad

Thalia

Community Member
Dec 31, 2015
USA
Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to have found this forum, as I recently discovered my love of the Italian language and all things Italy. I only wish I had been exposed to how great Italy is sooner. As I explore graduate school options, I realize that I may wish to study abroad in the near future. So what I would like to know is what are the top Italian universities for study abroad programs? I suppose it would be helpful if they had support for English speakers, but I really want to take my Italian to true bilingual fluency, so that's not really an issue. I know the most famous school for this is University for Foreigners in Perugia, but I also want to look at other options. So far I have been reading about Bocconi University in Milan, Sapienza University in Rome, University of Bologna, and University of Parma. What other schools do you recommend?

If you're into technical subjects you can try Politecnico Di Torino. It's ranked 305th in the world and it's among the top 50 in the world in civil, structural, electrical engineering and architecture.