Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

The Trulli

Discussion in 'Bari' started by Roberto, Mar 15, 2014.

1. have you been here already or are you planning to? :)
    I'm planning to, I just don't know when, but soon!
    I'd love to visit these trulli, these very weird cottages that look so amazing! :)
    Some people live there, must be so interesting to live in such a structure!

Here's a video, with more images of the place, I found it on YouTube:

2. Yes I have been! They are really cool. I stayed in Alberobello in a trullo and it was a unique experience. They are quite roomy even the ones that are one room. Also the food is incredible there and surprisingly cheap. I highly recommend a few days here (that's enough time) and then heading to the coast for the amazing beaches!

3. @Roberto: The video isn't showing anymore... We can only watch it on YouTube now.

I haven't been, but the region really does look cool! I've watched the video and, indeed, the place looks like a fairytale!
    It's odd, how Italy is so famous for the architecture, the narrow streets, the columns... and yet Alberobello is so much different! It's definitely a must see destination!

I think I've mentioned this before, but I never get tired of saying it: I want to visit as many UNESCO locations as possible. It's such a shame to live in Italy and only visit the same surrounding areas, when such beautiful destinations await (...me. They await me :D LOL)