The Le Iene Show

Rosie

Community Member
Apr 6, 2013
Italy
The Le Iene Show is one of my favorites show on TV. I watch it all the time when I'm home and I'm not too tired (because it's really late, never understood why...).

The Le Iene started out on 1996. I wasn't in Italy at the time, but I looked for some information about the who, to satisfy my curiosity. The show is about consumer issues and political affairs, it's sort of a show that wants to show people the true face of things. It is based on the original reality TV show, Caiga Quien Caiga, from Argentina.

I especially enjoy the double interviews, you know, the ones where they ask the same questions to two different people. I remember one show in particular, where they invited two priests and compared their opinions about different aspects of the church and people who come to their congregation. It was very interesting to see how two people who are supposed to live by the same values are in fact VERY different when it comes to how they deal with things related to their job.

Do you watch the show? Is there any moment in particular that has caught your attention?

On the official site you can see the whole series...Yeah, they are very interesting, but it's quite annoyng to know that there are many things they would nevertalk, because the one who gives them the job is the Berluska...