Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Siena

Discussion in 'Siena' started by Florentina, Jul 10, 2013.

1. I have been advised to visit Siena in the Tuscany region on my next visit to Italy. The Piazza del Campo, with a 300-foot bell tower (Torre de Mangia) on top, apparently offers a view over beautiful countryside. Does anyone know this town? Is it worth staying over in Siena, or shall I just pass through?

2. I think you should visit everything possible! :D
    I may sound like a crazy person but I'm always fascinated about new cities, new landscapes, etc.

I think that, since we only have one life, we should make the best of it and if you like to travel you should see everything that comes your way.
    I read a quote on the internet that I agree with 100%: "our life is like a book and whoever doesn't travel only reads one page". I have no idea who said it but it's a beautiful quote.

3. It is truly a beautiful quote, Rosie, and very true. I will listen to your advice and visit as many places as possible in Italy - old and new, large and small, famous and hidden away. :)

Rosie likes this.