Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Shoes Made In Italy: Andrea Santoni

Discussion in 'General Discussion About Italy' started by sallymarie, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Okay. I admit it. I love shoes!
    I have never seen how shoes were made, so I was curious.
    There are numerous videos, this one just caught my attention.
    If interested, pretty cool to get a glimpse into an Italian shoe factory.

2. Thanks for sharing the video. I had never seen shoes being made before either, so this was pretty cool to watch. It was especially nice because we got to see how Italian hand made shoes are produced. A lot more love and care goes into it compared to the machine manufactured stuff.

3. Glad you enjoyed, as I did. I agree, a lot of love and passion. Kind of reminds me of how some of the best Italian food is made from love, too.

I just could not help myself to post, just one more. lol This one is fairly short and fittingly titled, Superglamourous. I thought it was interesting how the Italian shoemaker places the shoes into this heating contraction.

4. These videos are very interesting. Thanks for sharing. The shoes obviously have a lot of time and care put into them I can only imagine how high quality they must be. Unfortunately you don't see shoes being made like this very often anymore. Everything seems to be mass produced.