Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Serie A 2015/16

Discussion in 'Italian Sport' started by artyarson, Apr 12, 2016.

1. The championship race will be finished by the last week of May. Do you think Napoli still have chances?

2. I think with only being 6 points behind, you can't rule any team out but I'd be surprised if Juventus let the title slip from there grasp now.

I'm more concerned about Inter trying to get that 3rd place and staying above AC aswell of course!

3. We all know that Juventus is the clear winner here. I would be surprised if they couldn't win this one.

4. I also think that Juve not only will win it, but over the course I the season they've deserved to win it as they have been the best side.

Having said that Barcelona were 6 points clear at the top of the Spanish league and they've been caught and are now level again, so anything could happen!

5. I feel said about former giants AC Milan. Nah... let's call them "sleeping giants". Damn! It's been 10 years since they won Champions League.

6. As I see, their Serbian head coach was fired a couple of days ago. Currently, the former player Christian Brocchi is set to manage the team and, probably, save them from a downfall. Good luck, Christian. I remember you as a player.

7. Unfortunately the Italian league is the same as the rest of Europe's at the moment and there's only a few teams that tend to win it year after year.

The usual suspects are always in with a chance and in Italy the big names are always the ones battling it out for the top 5 places.

8. Yeah, there's no huge competition in the Serie A nowadays. It's become predictable.