Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Sergej Milinkovic-savic To Lazio For 10 Mio.

Discussion in 'Italian Sport' started by edustadar001, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Lazio bought two days before the Serbian footballer from Gent for 10 mio. Euro. What do you think of the transfer?

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic played together with Serbia for the U20 world championship in New Zealand this year and the won the final against Brazil. Sergej was one of the best players of the team and played a fantastic tournament. What do you think also about his future in Lazio? How long will he stay and can he support the team?

2. I am from Serbia and i love football in general. When he and his team mates from Serbia national team u-20 won the world championship i saw the team playing the they can all together. However, few players were just outstanding and my favourite was this guy. He reminds me of Nemanja Matic from Chelsea. When i was watching those games i wandered what was his position on the pitch. It was unbelievable to see a person that tall being able to be 'everywhere'. Andrija Zivkovic was another one who played amazingly good and Nemanja Antonov. All of them played great but i saw these guys to be new stars. But Sergej should have won the best player of the competition because his influence and contribution was the greatest in gold they brought to my country. Good move by Lazio, they need some patience to let him adopt Italian football.

3. 10 million fee for a soccer player seems to be crazy for those who are not into such things. But I understand this.

4. Finally he really changed to Lazio Rome for 9 millions. Regarding to the transfers of todays it was a cheap buy by Lazio for such a talented player. I watched some games where he played for Lazio and I have to say, that he is doing his job very well. Last weekend he got a red card in the 93-rd minute but Lazio won the game against FC Inter Milan 2:1.

5. 10 million is a small price to pay in the world of football these days when your looking at players like Bale going to real Madrid for 92 million.

When you look at the age of the player and the potential he's has, 10 million is a very good deal in my opinion.