Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Royal Carriages Exhibition

Discussion in 'Florence' started by Sing-Mey, Apr 2, 2014.

1. An exhibition, displaying 10 royal carriages from the 18th and 19th century, once used by sovereigns for official ceremonies back then, will take place until June 2nd.

The exhibition will be available to visit in 3 different cities, Turin, Florence and Rome, with Florence as the last destination. So, if you're looking for an excuse to get away from a busy schedule and visit a part of Italian history, maybe visit the Palazzo Pitti in Florence. Or Palazzo del Quirinale in Rome, if it's closer to you :)

2. Oh, I'd love to see these! But I don't think it's going to be possible. Drat! :D
    I think these old pieces of history (I don't know how to else call them... ) are fascinating! Can you imagine how life must have been back then? Travelling around in a royal carriage, instead of a powerful limousine :D LOL

3. I love historical museum items. Particularly those that date back to the times of royalty. This would be so great to see if I were in the area at that time. I'm wondering of anyone has information on anymore exhibitions such as this.