Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Restaurants In Puglia - Dining Inside A Cave

Discussion in 'Puglia' started by Rosie, Jan 22, 2015.

1. I was browsing my facebook news feed this morning and one of my friends posted a picture with this amazing looking restaurant, in a cave, located in Polignano a Mare. Out of curiosity I googled it, of course, and found some very different opinions from former 'clients'.
    Some say it is an amazing restaurant, kind of expensive, but very luxurious and with a magnificent view (well, of course, it's built in a cave!) and good food.
    Other say it was a horrible experience going there :p Well... not everyone had the luck to experience great service.

So, out of curiosity, has anyone been to Puglia? Has anyone been to this specific restaurant, in a cavern? :) Was it worth the experience?

2. This sounds like an interesting experience. There are many restaurants that are set in cellars surrounded by wine and they are usually underground. They tend to be fine dining experiences and the food as well as service is suppose to be impeccable. I have never been to Puglia or dined in this particular restaurant, but if I'm going for a high end experience, I would skip it if it has bad reviews.