Purchasing concert tickets in Italy

Veronese

Community Member
Sep 10, 2007
Purchasing concert tickets in Italy

There are many concerts in Italy every month and i'm sure alot of foreign visitors come to Italy to see some of their favorite artists whilst they are on holiday here.

My questions are:

1) Where do you purchase your tickets? (agency, Post office etc...)

2) why do you purchase through them? (delivery worldwide, purchase through internet)

Hi Veronese

My only experience of purchasing concerts tickets was with TicketOne. I booked online for Eros Ramazotti and have to say that we had fantastic seats. Once you purchase through them they keep you up to date with future events. You can also track your tickets online.

It is always convenient to buy online and providing the online system is secure i dont think there is a better way. I have tried to get tickets for other concerts elsewhere but have ben messed around.

why do you ask the question? Are you thinking of setting something up online?

regards

kevin

Thanks for the info Kevin,

It's just i have seen a few concerts just recently that i would of liked to of gone to but have not found a reliable source for purchasing tickets.

A few friends of mine (Italian) have recommended ticketone as being one of the best so perhaps the next time there is something I'm interested in i will book through them. :)

I'm already subscribed to their website but i prefer to hear from people that have used them to get first hand experience.

Thanks again.

any other recommendations anyone?