Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Museums And Art Galleries In Florence

Discussion in 'Florence' started by Regina Juno, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Florence is well known for its beautiful landscape. Most people do more sight seeing when they visit Florence. However, there are plenty of museums and art galleries out there as well. What are some of the best ones to visit when you are short on time?

2. I used to live there and I would say the Uffizi is the one you must go to and the Academia. Your ticket may be timed so you need to make sure you don't miss your slot. It depends on what you want to do, but I wouldn't recommend doing more than three in one day as it is exhausting, plus you want to get value for money and make the most of it. The Boboli Gardens and Pitti Palace is a place you can spend all day in and was a favorite of mine as I lived pretty close by. Sometimes the smaller churches are easier to visit in-between and on Mondays when most places are closed,

3. According to my experience, i would like to suggest Guide Me Right service.
    With this service Local Italians will guide you in Italy and involve you to unique local activities.
    If someone will visit Florence it can be useful travel tool :)
    http://www.guidemeright.com/activities/firenze