Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Jobs And Health Insurance.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by ptahm22, Jan 30, 2017.

1. A certain couple is moving to Leombardy soon. They've already found a perfect apartment to rent they're going to rent for a year before buying a property, the wife is a English and maths teacher , once they arrive in Italy none of them wants to apply for jobs for the first year so that they can explore by getting to know the area finding good schools for their two small children etc, with them not working out of choice will they be able to access the Italian health services or are they better off applying for private health insurance , they intend to live off the proceeds from their house sales. The husband has an Italian passport but he has lived and worked in the UK for most of his life , how would this effect the Italian tax system since they are intending to receive a monthly income from their property sales via UK bank.

2. I am not really sure what you are saying here @ptahm22? :D

They are fortunate enough if they can get by without working for one year, I would do the same if it was possible for me and I would explore the country as well. :) Best of luck to that certain couple, are they friends of yours?