Do you watch Italian TV

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marina

Oct 15, 2012
I love watching Italian TV. I even love the commercials (call me crazy)!

I found this site that streams some Italian TV stations Live (Believe it or not, it is 1:1 as if you were in Italy)

I was wondering what Italian TV Channels you miss the most while beeing away from home...

Here is the Link: Google "telejay" browse "Italy"

My favorate is "CBL Film" followed by "3 Channel"... (I like Italian movies and sitcoms)

What TV Channels do you miss the most?

I don't miss any of them since I'm here all the time :)
I usually don't watch TV at all. I work a lot and study too so I prefer not to waste my time with TV. However, before I go to bed I do sneak a peak at the movie or TV show that's on. I actually grew to like the Le Iene Show and the other one, Striscia la Notizia. I love what they do and are the only shows I look forward to.

I actually find Italian TV a bit boring. It has got a bit better now with digital but still not much that interests me. Apart from watching the news, the only other channel that I watch is DMAX. Thanks to the Internet, I do watch some UK channels on my computer.

I can actually say I now officially hate the news :p
I'm 'forced' to hear them since my other half is very interested in what's new, but all I seem to hear is that people are either disappeared or killed, the news on Sara Scazzi never seems to reach an end, then they talk about politics and only tell the bad news and then they show what's new in the celebrity world.. as if my life will change if I know that Belen is pregnant.