Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

I'm Hopeless:(((

Discussion in 'Italian Language' started by yeganeh, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Buonasera

Mi chiamo yeganeh e sono Iraniana,di Tehran e ho 21 anni.

Volevo imparare e studiare la lingua italiana e ho passato gia I livelli dei libri Espresso in una scuola valida di lingua in Iran.ma purtroppo non c’e una scuola o un’ instituta che avere I corsi di italiani senza i libri Espresso.
    Io amo quello lingua e voglio promuovere quella lingua nella mia paese.ma come???se voi potreste aiutarmi?avete un'idea?

La ringrazie se aiutarmi
    .:confused::(
    My italian skill is it.its bad or good?

2. I have just started an Italian study course, the kind that you can do at home with CDs, so your language skills look pretty impressive to me. I can follow the main points you are making, I think, but of course I don't know if it is perfect or not. Well done.

3. I'm not a native Italian speaker (although I do have some Italian heritage) but am also learning Italian and thought you did a pretty good job. I also feel pretty proud that I could translate what you wrote into English. I'm not sure if the grammar was correct but you succeeded in communicating in a new language and I understood your introduction, so well done.

4. I think you have done quite a good job of learning Italian. I am not a native Italian speaker but I can definitely follow what you have written. It is definitely better than what I can write.

5. Yes I agree,
    You have done a much better job then what I could have done. I am still trying to learn how to write in Italian. I won't it to be understood by those who read it.