Hotel Chains In Naples Besides Best Western And Ramada

ralmom101013

Community Member
Jan 17, 2015
USA
Hey everyone! I need some suggestions on the best hotels in Naples. So far the Royal Continental looks good, but it only has a 3.9 rating, and I was kind of looking for something 4.0 and up. I don't really want to stay at an American-based hotel chain over there, so I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on hotels/motels that will help me experience a true Italian/Napalian feel? Thank you so much in advanced!

Regina Juno

Community Member
Dec 5, 2014
With hotel chains in Italy, you have to keep in mind that European standards are different from American standards. So, even a US chain with four stars is like three stars. I believe there is Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo, it is a Marriot. For a more local spot, there is a place called
Week-end a Napoli that has good reviews.

AngelaMc

Community Member
Dec 20, 2016
USA
:cool:There are several 4 star hotels in Naples in which to choose, but if your looking for one that gives you a true Italian feel @ralmom101013 then you should check out "The Grand Hotel La Medusa," it's a little pricey at $118-$160 a night but you may find it worth the money. It's a luxury villa that overlooks the mountains and the gulf of Naples. I provided the link if you want to view the rates and accommodations.:cool:
Grand Hotel La Medusa - Castellammare di Stabia