Grande Fratello - Big Brother 2007

Veronese

Community Member
Sep 10, 2007
Grande Fratello - Big Brother 2007

For those Grande Fratello Fans the 2007 Program will start tomorrow on Mediaset.

I am not a huge fan of Grande Fratello however i know that i'll end up watching it a few times. Hope its better than last years!

Have you seen the problems with accusations of racial discrimination on the Celebrity Big Brother over here in the UK....there have been almost 17,000 complaints from the public about the way the 'house mates' have been treating the 'Bollywood' star Shilpa Shetty.
If you did not hear it - you can read here

news item

veronese said:
For those Grande Fratello Fans the 2007 Program will start tomorrow on Mediaset.

I am not a huge fan of Grande Fratello however i know that i'll end up watching it a few times. Hope its better than last years!

Veronese, NOooooooo.......

Don't do it my friend.... don't watch any of it, they're all the bloody same. Low brow, banal TV for people that don't have to think too hard! :D :o :D

I know and your right. But i live with Italians and just to be social i watched a the first 30 mins. (not that they like it either)

What a load of C**P!

So they have two rooms. One lovely house and a warehouse full of junk. In the warehouse they have an old classic yellow Italian bus with beds in It.

Thats as far as i got.

really, well ok, i wanted to see what it was like.

Its amazing that these reality programs keep going. This is the 7th big brother in Italy. Everyone says they don't watch them but someone must!:)

veronese said:
really, well ok, i wanted to see what it was like.

Its amazing that these reality programs keep going. This is the 7th big brother in Italy. Everyone says they don't watch them but someone must!:)

It's the same ones watching series after series, adding to the profits of the media corporations by paying through the nose to place a telephone vote, and then bitching about it when they get the bill. The thought Police should make a record of their telephone numbers, round them all up and put them in re-education camps. ..... Yes, yes, I know that it's somewhat of a right wing point of view, but be honest, do you really want these people adding to the national gene pool? :D :D :D

Big Brother 2007

Your view is rather right wing however you do have a point.

I watched a bit of the first show and that was it. Same stuff over and over again.

Big Brother 2007 :(