Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Favorite Soccer Team

Discussion in 'Italian Sport' started by KimmyMarkks, Dec 19, 2015.

1. What is your favorite soccer team? I personally like Juventus. Do you watch Italian soccer often? I enjoy watching it with my family.

2. I am a big football fan and the only team I love is Partizan Belgrade. However when I was a boy I started to watch Calcio and other leagues and always found some teams I liked. My criteria was always to choose a team with soul, in a way, something that made them different from the others but never the best ones. So my pick was Parma and since then my favourite Italian team is Parma. That was the time when Buffon was in Parma along with Crespo, Chiesa, Barone, Thuram and two of my favourite players Canavaro and Zola. Great team.

3. I'm a massive Manchester City fan, as I'm born and bred in Manchester, but as for the Italian teams, I've always had a soft spot for inter Milan.

When I'm checking the football results, there's is always the one I look for first in the European leagues.

4. Looking worldwide my favorite soccer team is Red Star Belgrade, if we are speaking only from the Seria A then my favorite club is FC Inter Milan. But nevertheless the quality of soccer is important, so the sympathy for some soccer clubs is also rising if they are playing very good football. One soccer club I cannot imagine to be a fan of them is definitively Bayern Munich. I do not have a problem if some strange club is winning the champions league, but please stop the Bayern.

5. A certain clubs continued success often brings out the hate of other fans. Manchester Utd for example claim to be the biggest club in the world, but all that does is make people hate them more, especially when they're not.

Same in Italy and the fans of the smaller teams will have an hatred for clubs like inter, Jive and AC, simply because of the amount they've won and the money at their disposal.

6. For me it has to be inter Milan. Since my Italian heritage comes from the regions surrounding Milan, I have a soft spot for it there. It would be wrong for me to support any other team!

7. Well you could of course support AC Milan?

I don't know how true this is but I've been told that most people who are from Milan and the surrounding are support inter. AC Milan is usually supported by people from other areas and worldwide, it's more of a tourist club.

8. I also like Inter Milan because of how they usually play their game. I have been a fan of Inter Milan for three years now.

9. I've been supporting AC Milan since like 2005 or maybe even a little bit earlier. Back then they used to have an amazing team of highly professional players. Some of them are considered legendary nowadays. The modern Milan, unfortunately, sucks. I have to admit it. However, the current season seems to be promising. Let's see what the future holds.

10. I've been watching football for as long as I can remember and I have to say that Inter (Milan) is most definitely my favorite. I always make sure I have a clear schedule to watch them play and if I don't manage to, I simply watch the highlights of the match. Plus their main kit consists of my two favorite colors Black and Blue. You may be asking yourself what that has to do with me liking them as a team and the answer to that: everything! Haha, but in all seriousness, they're an amazing team.

11. I'm not the biggest soccer fan but I like to root for Juventus! I also have a soft spot for Novara because I have a lot of friends that cheer for them since they were born in that very city. :D

12. Manchester City and Inter also now have that link of Roberto Mancini being manager of both clubs, and even now there are a lot of City fans who think we shouldn't have let him go.

Hopefully though, our loss will be Inter's gain, and if he had to go anywhere, I couldn't have picked a better team for him.