Do you like club music?

SuzanaD

Community Member
May 21, 2009
Do you like club music?

I love club music, trance, techno, and anything very upbeat. I love to dance with my friends and meet new people. I love going to new clubs and bars.

I love going clubbing when i have free time. :yes: :cool:

In Italy, i find the mainstream clubscene to be house music but some clubs do play techno.

I remember the first year that i moved to Italy me and my friends passed a weekend in Milano Maritimo (Italys version to Ibiza)

The whole city is full of bars, clubs and by the sea. (adriatic sea which is not as clean as the med)

If you want nightlife in Italy, Milano Maritimo has it! Rimini too has a great nightlife which is nearby.

I'm in to all kinds of music but one of my favourite Italian DJ is Joe T Vanelli

I'm not big on clubbing because of the drinking that goes on, but I certainly love a good party with lots of dancing. That's my idea of fun for sure.

what other types of music is there in Italy? I'm not into the techno to much, but I do like rock music. Is there a goth scene in Italy?

old school rap & r&b...this is when music sounded good and had some substance. there's only a few people out now that are reall talented, imo. they are : beyonce, ne-yo, rihanna, brandy, india arie, robin thicke,

Re: Do you like club music?

I don’t go to the club but I certainly like listening, since it makes me feel so alive. Like, I am full of energy when I am listening to one.

Re: Do you like club music?

Sorry , but new age remixing leaves me cold compared to the proper rave era trance/techno/garage days of the late 90's. It seems that these days going clubbing is more about being seen (especially in Italy :D ) than actually getting into the music.