Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Crispy Duck Lasagne

Discussion in 'Italian Recipes' started by Peninha, Nov 14, 2014.

1. So, I was checking this sub-forum looking for a recipe to surprise my wife, but to my surprise the sub-forum is empty. I am the one with the honor to put the first recipe here, so as I am not an expert I looked online and found this amazing recipe by Jamie Oliver, that I am going to try if not tonight (seems a little complex...) soon enough!

Check out the full recipe here.

2. Oh my Gosh, I don't know if I could eat duck! :eek: That sounds like a really interesting type of lasagne though!

3. lol, so why do you say you could not eat duck Kitty? Duck is one of the most tasty meats there is, we just need to cook it correctly, it's easy to overcook and when that happens the meat is just too dry.

4. Haha, I just really don't eat much meat in general. Sometimes I'll eat chicken or turkey if there's no other option, but that's pretty much it. Also, this might be weird, but duck seems oddly...decadent to me? Same for pheasant and lamb meat. It's just one of those things I'm weird about, haha.

Peninha likes this.
  5. :D

That is funny, I guess it depends a lot on what we eat as kids, but I am under the impression that in Italy a lot of meat is eaten and it has to be delicious. There are plenty alternatives too as it is a diverse cuisine.