Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Chicken Manicotti

Discussion in 'Italian Food and Drink' started by Samiha Mustafa, Feb 10, 2015.

1. That recipes looks very good! I don't think I've ever had any manicotti that has chicken in it, only the type with cheese. Manicotti is very tasty though!

2. I have had Manicotti with cheese only as well. I can imagine creating a mixture with ground beef for the stuffing. This chicken manicotti recipe looks really good. I will have to try it out as well.

3. Thinking about all this food I am now craving some pasta. I am going to make a penne al forno! My fiancé makes it really well and I think I will get him to make it for me instead.

4. I would really love to make this recipe I am always trying to create new variations of pasta. I love how cheese, meat and pasta all go together so divinely.

5. It is a great combination isn't it? We had lasagne last night for my sisters birthday and it was fantastic! My mothers sauce is just something that cannot be recreated!