Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Check Out The Italian Car Collector Luciano Rupolo!

Discussion in 'General Discussion About Italy' started by sallymarie, Apr 22, 2015.

1. That's super cool. He seems like an interesting man with lots of stories to tell.

sallymarie likes this.
  2. That's a good video, he's an interesting character isn't he!

As for the cars, well I'm also a massive car fanatic and that really is some collection he's got there.

I've never even owned a Fiat never mind a Ferrari.

natacha2320 and sallymarie like this.
  3. Italy is known for its famous and fast cars. So, this video is very cool to check out. It's quite a nice collection from classic to new. I love checking out high end cars, even though I cant really own one at the momment. We can always dream and hope.

sallymarie likes this.
  4. Well as soon as anybody mentions Ferrari then your going to immediately think of Italy. The prancing horse badge is probably one of the most famous badges in the world.

And that's not forgetting of course Lamborghini aswell...The raging bull.

Sadly, I don't own either and I highly doubt I ever will!

sallymarie likes this.
  5. Nope. I do not own one of these cars, either.
    I do have an antique Cadillac. Alas, American made.
    But have to admit, it is a thrill to get a glimpse into videos like this one.
    It was so down to earth, I watched it a couple of times.
    I might watch it again.
    An interesting individual, indeed!

natacha2320 likes this.
  6. I have to admit, I watched it a couple of times aswell!

And we never know, maybe one day well be being interviewed about our collection of classic Italian cars.

Would you sell or keep the caddy aswell though? Ha!

natacha2320 likes this.