Big Brother - Grande Fratello 2010

David

Community Member
May 21, 2009
Rome
There are few old threads that go back regaring the Big Brother program but i'd thought i'd start a new one for this years version.

So for all those Big Brother fans (Grande Fratello) this years series is due to start tomorrow evening. I am not a fan but the other half is, so no doubt I will watch a little bit of it.

Oh no, not another Grande Fratello Please! :eek:

I heard that in the UK they are dropping the program Big Brother as viewing figures are down. Perhaps Italian television could learn from this too or are there really huge amounts of big brother fans? :confused:

Yep, UK is dumping Big Brother , the series just gone was the last one. I must admit when it started , I watched with interest as I thought it was something new and the concept just grabbed your attention but ever since then , the contestants have been nothing but a parade of 3rd rate non-entities who will do anything to become famous.

Have to say i'm quite suprised. even the other half has not watched this years big brother. I too watched the first big brother and it was great. The second was not so bad either but then the third and it started to get boring. :rolleyes: