Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Best Hotel In The World For Families

Discussion in 'Trentino - Alto Adige' started by Rosie, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Well, talk about Italy's honour :)
    It seems that one particular hotel in Italy has been named as the best in the world, for families.

It's the Cavallino Bianco hotel in Ortisei, in the Dolomites, and it's indeed a hotel designed to accommodate families. They have lots of activities for children (play areas and such) and they even have childcare, which is amazing because kids can play and parents can relax on vacation :p

2. What a wonderful honor to have. Particularly because most high end tourist attractions are not always family friendly. So, this is nice to know and keep in mind for the next time I visit Italy. I will be traveling with a child and it is hard to find places that he can enjoy himself, yet the adults can be pampered in the luxury.

3. I only just saw this post now, but I have an infant and of course my husband and I still want to be able to travel.

A big consideration we have to make these days is whether or not accommodation is going to be child friendly. It's something we never had to think of before, so any tips about places that are great for kids are always something we note down.

I'm going to check out this particular hotel, as we would like to head back to Italy most likely in 2016 at some stage. Appreciate the recommendation!