Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Balotelli Back In Italy

Discussion in 'Italian Sport' started by Onionman, Aug 26, 2015.

1. It probably makes a lot of sense for him to go back to Milan and try to resurrect his career again. I thought that he might be part of a big money deal to Turkey or Greece.

But he's home now and we'll see how this shapes up and whether he finally realizes the talents that he has.

2. I also wasn't expecting him to go back to Italy either to be honest, it might be a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire, where he's concerned, as the expectations won't be any less for him than they were at Liverpool.

I think a move to a smaller league for a season or two would have been more beneficial, let him get his confidence back for a start, but I like him and I do hope he does well.

3. I'm getting the impression from some of his comments that he's hoping to be at Milan for longer than just the one-year loan. It was as if he was saying goodbye to Liverpool fans for good and was now properly at "home". For that to happen he really needs to live a far more settled lifestyle.

4. This was really unexpected. Looking for to see if he finally realiZes his potential. Nice to see he can walk away from such a high profile club to go back home and support his true team.

5. While there's no doubt about Mario's skill or talent, even though he's still relatively young I think him fulfilling his potential is something that people aren't going to see.

When you look at how many chances he's been given, and how many times he's not lived up to expectations, I thinkbs player like Mario you just have to take a chance on and hope for the best.

6. I'm sure he has to go through the tough comptetition in order to win the place in the starting line-up. He's definitely a player capable of having an influence on the result on his own. I crave seeing Milan back again on the track to the glory.