Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

Anthony Bourdain - No Reservations: Fabulous Episode On Sardinia

Discussion in 'Sardinia' started by Aliya, Oct 13, 2011.

1. I recently watched the No Reservations episode focusing on Sardinia. It really made it seem like Sardinia has a unique personality independent of the rest of Italy. I'd love to hear the perspectives of those who live in the region. Have you seen this episode? Does it accurately portray Sardinian food and culture?

2. I have never been to Sardinia myself but have met some people from the area that live in here in the North. They always complain about how much the Traghetto (ferry) costs from mainland Italy to Sardinia.

One place in Sardinia that I have heard a lot about is La Costa Smeralda. (The Emerald Coast) with is located in the North east side of the island.

As you mentioned the Anthony Bourdain - No Reservations: Sardinia episode I thought I'd take a look.

Here it is for anyone who has not been and wishing to find out more about the beautiful island of Sardinia.

I'll leave it someone else to comment if it accurately portray Sardinian food and culture. Anyone?