Angels and Demons

spn614

Community Member
May 21, 2009
Angels and Demons

can't wait to see this movie, it was shot in Rome. and is supposed to be the prequel anther of my favorite movies, the da vinci code.

i want to know what do angels and demons have to do in the film, like whats the plot. since the title is called angels and demons, maybe someone could explain why it is. i want to know so that i can decide on watching it tonight.

I have seen this movie and it was superb, there was a great twist on how they mixed religion and science plus the places in Italy in which they had shot the movie was really beautiful, Italy is such a beautiful place.

Is this the Ron Howard production with Tom Hanks? I haven't heard all that much about it, but doesn't it act as a prequel to The Da Vinci Code, or is in some way connected to it? I'm not really sure; I've only heard bits and pieces about it.

Re: Angels and Demons

Yep , thats the one Orry. In book terms its actually a prequel but the filmakers have decided to set it as a sequel to cash in on the Da Vinci code. Its not a bad film but I spent most of it watching all the places in Rome that we'd visited rather than following too much of the plot.

Re: Angels and Demons

I still have not seen this movie and I am not sure if I will or not. I never saw Da Vinci Code either. It is somewhat disturbing from what I recall from all the hub bub that happened when it was released.