Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

A Few Sites In Bologna For The Family To Visit.

Discussion in 'Bologna' started by sallymarie, Apr 28, 2015.

1. With the Lamborghini museum in Sant' Agata Bolognese located in the Province ofBologna, I looked up other attractions in the area. Maybe one of your children has an interest in music. The International Museum and Library of Music of Bologna offers a view from the collection of Father Giovanni Battista Martini, among his students were the likes of Johann Christian Bach and Wolfgang Amadé Mozart.

7a33b6641dbd019e7c60a5d1b6f5bf82.jpg

I would, also, sneak in a quick trip to the Archiginnasio Municipal Library. I just could not pass up the opportunity to see all the philosophical, historical, artistic, political, literary, biographical and bibiographical texts. I mean really with about 35,000 manuscripts, pamphlets, among other literature, I would ask the family to take one for the team. Besides, it's located within the famous university,
    University of Padua (going back to the year 1222, one of the oldest in the world). Might, as well as, check out the Anatomical theater of Padua, as seen below.

6909102c147d84b430250f5bdf5fdc45.jpg

7b80d5504929fef9f83e12789c6af605.jpg

Plus, don't forget about the food in this area. I believe this is discussed in other threads! Well, worth the trip!