Begin A New Adventure

Wish to share / learn new things about Italy with a fantastic group of people?

1. Tutto Italy uses cookies and by continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is in regards to the EU Cookie Law. Learn More.

39 Reasons Why Italy Is The Worst

Discussion in 'Travel and Tourism In Italy' started by Chillout, Dec 29, 2015.

1. #1 Chillout, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  2. This made me laugh out loud! Absolutely terrible...if I was unlucky enough to get any of those views I would surely be complaining to someone ;)

Chillout likes this.
  3. I knew there was a reason Italy is on my bucket list!! I will get there one of these days. I think my first task is to renew my passport though. That would probably help! I am on my way!

4. This was a funny read. I was a little shocked when I saw the title. Pictures 11 and 12 are absolutely beautiful! The coastline is unlike any other.

Chillout likes this.
  5. Nice job done! It's pretty original and humorous way to attract people into the country. I love it. Italy is beautiful, in terms of looks at least.

6. That post may convince somebody who has never visited Italy. But for those who live in Italy or those who purposely visit Italy they may have a different view. You may not expect to tour Italy through teens or through what you read on articles. If some people only visit crowded beaches, I usually have time to visit ancient towns and archeological sites which are usually beautiful.

7. Buzfeed always comes out with these massive lists for just about anything. This list was so witty, it catches your attention and then gives you the best of Italy. I loved it! The photo of Campania is gorgeous.

8. At first I was straight up pissed and ready to argue when I saw that title, but boy did my attitude quickly turn around when I found it out was HUMOROUS! Thank you for sharing this great link :)

9. What a title, It immediately got my attention. I was about to get real mad but I'm glad it's actually not a post bashing Italy. Gorgeous photos! Makes me want to go back to Italy so bad because I spent some very amazing moments there. Italy is a really wonderful country with nice people, to be honest.

10. Well I thought that I would have to come on here and play some defense in the name of a beautiful country, but thankfully I did bring my sense of humor along with me. This was a nice little way to bring a smile on a Saturday night, so thank you for sharing that. It made me wish I could go back there and I know that I will be back in the future..I just have to make it back.

11. After looking at the link and the pictures, it's clear to see that there's a lot to love about Italy.

When somebody mentions Italy, I think what we've just seen in the pictures in the link, is exactly as we picture it in our minds, and there's nobody in the world that can say its not beautiful.

12. Just read it again. Well, it's a great way to advertize things. Nice marketing, really.

13. Along with Greece one of the most beautiful countries in the world. These pictures are absolutely amazing. I am speechless and so in love with everything Italy has to offer. I feel that I really want to go there and live there. I would be devastated to go just for 10 days or so. It would be terrible. I have an internet based job and it is easy for me to travel and live to other places. It would be awesome to go there.

14. And here I was ready to start arguing with you about how maybe, just maybe, you came to the place where it was raining, or some other unfortunate event that made you dislike your one time visit. I was about to persuade you to give it another chance and maybe you were wrong the first time. But before I could start typing, I just wanted to say, well played. Good job with the article.